Monday, November 1, 2010

A spot of rough luck.

Well, all my plans for this weekend's blogging (and consqeuently, homework accomplishment) went promptly out the window when I smashed my finger in a soundproof metal door Friday at work :(

So, instead of having my nice weekend filled with picnics on historic islands and antique-mall scouring, I sat mostly at home with a lot of vicodin and painstakingly henpecked my huge German assignments. I did get out enough to cuddle my boyfriend & watch Beetlejuice, however. So it wasn't a total wash.

Hopefully tomorrow will hold an update full of diversional anecdotes, 'cause I'm sick of being home! 

so, you are now treated to a view of my messy closet, makeupless face, and Wolverine bandaid.

1 comment:

  1. Oww...that doesn't look like good. Sorry babe =[ But at least you did get to see Mr. Benjamin =]

    ReplyDelete